Inside Word 360
Aimed at Hip-Hop/R&B and Rhythmic CHR, with a broad view of relevant topics beyond music.
The service is timely, robust, inside-the-culture and very social-media savvy. Matt Rasmussen is the producer of the service. From Black-oriented reality TV (Love and Hip-Hop, Real Housewives of Atlanta) to, Inside Word 360 now provides a widescreen and modern look at Black culture.
- Comprehensive hip-hop music news
- Nightly Black Twitter recap shares public social media response to current events.
- Nightly Rumor Report with the latest gossip from the world of hip-hop.
- Get Social, Top Celebrity Tweets and Trending Now social media features.
- Format-specific resources: birthdays, This Day in History calendar, Week-long Planner, upcoming movies, artist liners
- General lifestyle/topics stories, including Girly Spot and Boys Room
- Bonus Videos that affiliates can easily embed on their own sites
- Celebrity news and gossip
- Mainstream (hard) news, often with audio; weird news; Happy Hour good news
- Hot Takes suggestions for shows to continue the conversation about stories. Suggested tweets that users can post to their feeds with a single click.
- Other resources: format-filtered Twitter tracker, DIY celebrity interviews, liners, quizzes
- Previews of upcoming movies with audio and video.
- Black History Moments for Black History Month (February) and Black Music Month (June)